The Old Vicarage, Church Street, Spilsby
This is a delightful Grade 2 listed former vicarage standing in grounds extending to approximately half an acre and is situated within easy walking distance of the town centre. The property was built in the mid 18th century with alterations and extensions in the 19th century. The spacious, well laid out accommodation must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Substantial Grade 2 Listed Georgian Former Vicarage
- Delightful Location close to the town centre
- Extending to approx Half an Acre
- Sympathetically refurbished to retain the character
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating: E