- Spacious Former Methodist Chapel
- 2 Function Rooms, Kitchen & Toilets
- Car Parking
- Mains Water & Electricity
- For Sale by Informal Tender Guide Price: £70,000 to £80,000
- Closing Date for Offers: 12 noon, Friday 14th February 2020
For Sale by Informal Tender, this detached former Methodist chapel comprises 2 large function rooms, kitchen and toilets. The property is a single storey dwelling with mains water and electricity connected, has ample car parking and our understanding is that the property may lend itself to potential uses to include community, commercial or leisure uses (Policy SP18). Whilst residential use may be possible, the property lies in an Environment Agency Flood Zone and has no first floor accommodation, therefore potential purchasers are to make their own enquiries.
Double glazed double entrance doors opening into:
Entrance Porch -
With double doors to:-
Entrance Hall - 14' 9'' x 5' 2'' (4.5m x 1.58m)
With roof light, wooden floor, concertina sliding doors to:-
Meeting Room - 29' 10'' x 18' (9.081m x 5.486m)
With 8 wall mounted electric heaters, wooden floor, 4 Upvc double glazed windows to the front and 4 to the rear, raised stage area.
Main Hall - 32' 1'' x 18' 7'' (9.79m x 5.67m)
With 3 wall mounted electric heaters, 3 Upvc double glazed windows to the front, 2 to the side and 1 to the opposite side, ceiling height of 3.31m, door to:-
Kitchen - 12' 2'' x 10' (3.7m x 3.05m)
Having stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, worktops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted cupboards, Upvc double glazed window, door to:-
Rear Hall -
With Upvc door to rear.
Disabled Toilet -
Having low level wc, wash hand basin, 2 Upvc double glazed windows to rear.
With wc and pedestal wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window.
Store Room -
With high level Upvc double glazed window, consumer unit.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area enclosed by a low brick wall and double gates. To the side of the property there is a tarmac parking area.
Tenure & Possession: -
The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the services, however, we do understand that mains electricity, water are connected to the property.
Method of Sale -
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender and best and final offers (subject to contract only) should be made in writing upon the attached form in a sealed envelope marked ‘Addlethorpe’ in the top left hand corner to the agents: Willsons, 16 Algitha Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2AG or by email, subject ‘Addlethorpe Tender’ to email@example.com
To arrive no later than 12 noon, Friday 14th February, 2020.
* It is the responsibility of potential purchasers to ensure that post and email submissions have been received by the agents.
* All offers should be stated in £ sterling and it is recommended that offers are made for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of duplicate bids.
* Escalating offers or offers made by reference to other offers will not be accepted.
* The vendor may sell at any time and does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any particular offer.
* The purchaser will be required to provide proof of funds.
* The purchaser will be expected to exchange contracts and complete the purchase without any undue delay.
To find the property proceed out of Skegness along the A52, take the left turn down Walls Lane, just before Butlins. At the junction bear left onto Mill Road, take the 1st right into Chapel Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the Skegness office at the address shown below. View our properties online at: www.willsons-property.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk & www.onthemarket.com
Please fill out the form below to arrange a viewing