- Substantial Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
- Built in 1889
- Attractive Rural Location Situated on a Good Sized Plot
- Full Planning Permission for Conversion into a 4 Bedroom Detached Dwelling
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED 18/3/2020
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- Closing date for offers: 12 noon, Monday 6th April, 2020
A unique opportunity to purchase a former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, built in 1889, situated in a lovely rural setting. The Chapel stands on a good sized plot with ample grounds and has planning permission for conversion into a 4 bedroom residential dwelling.
Upvc double doors open into the:-
Chapel - 38' 6'' x 26' 6'' (11.74m x 8.067m)
With 15 feature stained glass windows, part panelled walls, vaulted wooden ceiling. Door to:-
MeetingRoom1 - 22' 11'' x 12' 11'' (6.989m x 3.930m)
With part panelled walls, 2 windows and external door to side, wall mounted electric heater, door to:-
MeetingRoom2 - 12' 10'' x 13' (3.92m x 3.967m)
Upvc double glazed door, 2 windows to side, part panelled walls, door to main chapel, electric storage heater. Door to:-
Kitchen - 11' 1'' x 4' 11'' (3.372m x 1.509m)
With Belfast sink and water geyser, cupboards and worksurface, window and door to side.
Having wc and wash hand basin (cold water supply only), window.
The property stands upon a good sized plot providing ample vehicular parking and lawned garden.
Full planning permission was granted on 18th March 2020 for the change of use and conversion of disused Methodist chapel into a 4 bedroom detached dwelling (Application No. S/091/00112/20) further details can be found on e-lindsey.gov.uk planning pages.
A copy of the architects plan is available from the selling agents Skegness office. The proposed layout is on the reverse of these particulars.
We understand that mains water and electricity are available to the property, drainage will be to a private system. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves to the availability of services.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the Skegness office at the address shown below. View our properties online at: www.willsons-property.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk & www.onthemarket.com
To find the chapel, proceed out of Skegness on the A158 Burgh Road and continue to the roundabout at Burgh le Masrh, proceed straight over and continue to Gunby roundabout and take the first turning left and turn left again towards Irby in the Marsh. Continue along this road for approximately 2 miles until you reach the junction with the B1195, continue straight on and take the first left turn in the village onto Pinfold Lane where the chapel can be found on the left hand side after a short distance.
East Lindsey District Council, Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 8UP. Tel: 01507 601111
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender and best and final offers (subject to contract only) should be made in writing upon the attached form in a sealed envelope marked “Irby-in-the-Marsh” in the top left hand corner to the agents: Willsons, 16 Algitha Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2AG or by email, subject Irby-in-the-Marsh’ Tender” to email@example.com
To arrive no later than: 12 noon, Monday 6th April, 2020.
* It is the responsibility of potential purchasers to ensure that post and email submissions have been received by the agents.
* All offers should be stated in £ sterling and it is recommended that offers are made for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of duplicate bids.
* Escalating offers or offers made by reference to other offers will not be accepted.
* The vendor may sell at any time and does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any particular offer.
* The purchaser will be required to provide proof of funds.
* The purchaser will be expected to exchange contracts and complete the purchase without any undue delay.