A unique opportunity to purchase a fishing lake standing in the total grounds of 3.34 Acres. The Lake is located on the junction on Langham Road & Lowgate Road in Hogsthorpe. For Sale by Informal Tender with a closing date of 12 noon Friday 30th July 2021.
A unique opportunity to purchase an established fishing lake in a rural picturesque location. The Lake is stocked with some Carp & standard course fish and covers 2.7 acres. The Grassland to the West covers 0.64 acres and has an access off Lowgate Road. The site has well established trees and access off both roads for each fishing stand.
The Lakes are located on the junction of Lowgate Road / Langham Road, Hogsthorpe.
The Lakes are offered for sale by Informal Tender and best and final offers (subject to contract only) should be made in writing upon the attached form in a sealed envelope marked ‘Hogsthorpe’ in the top left hand corner to the Agents:-
Willsons, 124 West Street, Alford LN13 9DR or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ‘Hogsthorpe Tender’
To arrive no later than 12 noon, Friday 30th July 2021.
• It is the responsibility of potential purchasers to ensure that post and email submissions have been received by the Agent.
• All offers should be stated in £ sterling and it is recommended that offers are made for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of duplicate bids.
• Escalating offers or offers made by reference to other offers will not be accepted.
• The Vendor may sell at any time and does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any particular offer.
• The Purchaser will be required to provide proof of funds.
• The Purchaser will be expected to exchange contracts and complete the purchase without any undue delay.
The Land is Freehold. Full Vacant Possession will be given upon completion.
An application for Change of use of land for the siting of 3 no. holiday units and vehicular parking areas was submitted to East Lindsey District Council 23rd April 2018 but was subsequently withdrawn. Further details can be obtained from the agents or from e-lindsey.gov.uk planning number N/084/00770/18
There are not believed to be any services connected to the site.
Sporting and mineral rights are included insofar as they are owned, subject to statutory exclusions.
OS numbers taken from the new edition plans are as follows- The lake OS number 6700 (2.7 acres) & the grassland OS number 5908 (0.64) total 3.34 acres approx
East Lindsey District Council, Tedder Hall, Manby, Louth, LN11 8UP Telephone number 01507 601111
Viewing is strictly by registration only please contact Willsons Alford office 01507 621111. Due to the nature of the site and lake viewers are to enter and view completely at their own risk. Strictly no children are allowed on site. It is recommended to visit the site in twos in daylight hours and not to enter the site alone.