- Grade 2 Listed 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- In need of modernisation and improvement
- 2 Reception rooms
- Kitchen & bathroom
- Garden and outbuilding
- Situated in the centre of Alford
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- Closing date for Tenders: 12 noon,
- Wednesday 26th May, 2021
A Grade 2 Listed 3 bedroom semi-detached house in need of modernisation and improvement. The accommodation briefly comprises: lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and wc, 3 first floor bedrooms. The property is situated close to the centre of Alford with a garden. For sale by Informal Tender with a closing date for offers 12 noon, Wednesday 26th May, 2021.
Access is gained via front door leading into the:-
Lounge - 4.49m x 3.85m (14'8" x 12'7" )
With tiled floor, open fireplace, picture rail, window to the side and front, door to:
Dining Room - 4.48m max x 2.77m (14'8" max x 9'1" )
With window to side, open fireplace, built-in cupboard into recess, door to:-
Kitchen - 4.18m x 1.8m min 4.04m max (13'8" x 5'10" min 13'3
With window, electric cooker point, sink, understairs cupboard, extensive fire damage. Door to:-
Bathroom - 1.71m x 1.55m (5'7" x 5'1")
With bath, hand basin, window.
WC - 1.75m x 0.96m (5'8" x 3'1")
First Floor -
With airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 4m min x 3.83m plus chimney recess (13'1" min x 12
Window to front and side.
Bedroom 2 - 2.81m x 2.26m (9'2" x 7'4")
Bedroom 3 - 1.8m x 2.61m plus 1.66m x 2.34m (5'10" x 8'6" plus
With window to side, cupboard over stairs, limited ceiling height.
To the side of the property is a hand gate with brick wall opening onto lawned garden with paved area to rear, concrete block shed.
Tenure & Possession: -
The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
We understand that mains water, drainage and electricity are connected to the property.
Local Authority: -
Council Tax Band ‘A’ payable to Local Authority: East Lindsey District Council, Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Louth, Lincs, LN11 8UP. Tel: 01507 601111.
Energy Performance Certificate: -
The property has an energy rating of G The full report is available from the agents or by visiting www.epcregister.com Reference Number: 2139-5224-6000-0629-5202
Method of Sale: -
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender and best and final offers (subject to contract only) should be made in writing upon the attached form in a sealed envelope marked ’14 South Street’ in the top left hand corner to the agents: Willsons, 124 West Street, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9DR or by email, subject ’14 South Street Tender’ to email@example.com To arrive no later than 12 noon, Wednesday 26th May, 2021.
* It is the responsibility of potential purchasers to ensure that post and email submissions have been received by the agents.
* All offers should be stated in £ sterling and it is recommended that offers are made for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of duplicate bids.
* Escalating offers or offers made by reference to other offers will not be accepted.
* The vendor may sell at any time and does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any particular offer.
* The purchaser will be required to provide proof of funds.
* The purchaser will be expected to exchange contracts and complete the purchase without any undue delay.
From our Alford office turn left and proceed along West Street before turning right into South Street, the property can be found on the right hand side just after the turning into Carr Lane.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the Alford office at the address shown below.